Aim and objectives
In accordance with the philosophy of our department on excellence in nursing education, the goal of this international master program is to cultivate advanced nursing professionals with knowledge and skills in managing specific health care issues and improving clinical practices. The nursing professionals completing this two-year master program at the Department of Nursing, NCKU, would be able to:
- Demonstrate independence in identifying problems and provide culture-specific clinical care
- Perform evidence - based nursing practice in order to improve the quality of patient care
- Analyze the issues relevant to professional nursing development, and explore possible solutions scientifically.
- Implement effective pedagogical methodologies as applied to nursing practice and education.
- Perform self-directed learning and continually aspire to improve individual professional skills.