- Social humanities care.
- International vision.
- Integrate basic medical sciences, behavioral sciences, humanities and social sciences, and nursing profession in nursing practice.
- Demonstrate the ability of critical thinking, analyzing, and practicing in ethically clinical issues.
- Apply nursing process to evaluate the health status of clients (i.e., individual, family, group and community), to plan, practice, and appraise nursing activities.
- Demonstrate the health needs and nursing roles of international community.
- Take responsibility for implementing nursing activities.
- Demonstrate the individual's attitude and ability of continuous professional growth.
- Participate in domestic and international professional and social organizations to enhance the development of nursing profession.
- Cooperate with the clients and health teams to enhance the client's best status of comfort.
- Analyze the impact of leadership and management on nursing practice.
- Plan the knowledge of teaching and learning on nursing practice.
- Use the steps of evidence-based science to explore, answer and solve clinical problems.
- Plan and promote social humanities caring activities.
- Application of critical thinking to problem solving.
- Demonstration of capability of ethical justification and decision making.
- Application of informatics to nursing practice.
- Application of research methods to analyze and intervene practical nursing problems.
- Demonstration of advanced clinical competence in promoting quality of nursing care.
- Demonstration of teaching ability to nursing practice and education.
- Demonstration of leadership and management in nursing practice.
- Analysis of the impacts of social, cultural, political, economical, and technical policies on health care system and human health.
- Concern of health needs of society and implement nursing professional roles and mission.
- Demonstration of self-directed learning and professional career planning.
- Demonstrate independence in identifying problems and determining solutions in clinical care
- Perform evidence - based nursing practice in order to improve the quality of patient care
- Analyze the issues relevant to professional nursing development, and explore possible solutions scientifically.
- Implement effective pedagogical methodologies as applied to nursing practice and education.
- Perform self-directed learning and continually aspire to improve individual professional skills.
- Philosophical thinking in knowledge development
- Research methodology in generating new knowledge
- Ethical reasoning in health practice
- Communication in multidisciplinary collaboration
- Leadership in professional development
- Lifelong learning in scientific inquiry